Our 2020 vision was launched on Sunday 22 September.
We believe God has given us a clear direction for 2020 and beyond with a focus on training and equipping people at Coro for gospel ministry among their families, friends and work places.
Please watch Simon's video and prayerfully consider your own response to this vision, particularly in the areas of financial giving and serving.
To help with this we have created some response forms (available both as online surveys and in printed form), and we would ask that you complete and return these by Sunday 13 October to enable us to plan ahead effectively.
For more information about Building a Discipling Culture, check out bdc.org.au.
See the Our 2020 Vision document.
This year we have made both the giving and serving forms available as online surveys which you can access on any device using the links below.
Message from Simon
In my video message, I encourage you to listen to my recent message on our vision, 2020 Vision preached on 22 Sep (linked here) as well as Cat's message on generosity, Taking hold of the life that is truly life preached on 15 Sep (linked here).
We have a sense God is doing a new thing at Coro and we are praying that God will provide the resources to joyfully pursue this vision. Our prayer is that your gift of service and finances may be as bold and full of hope as our vision.
The best is yet to come.
2021 Bible Reading Plan
[View the 2021 plan](https://www.corouniting.org/d/OYoKdcQ1exlgcMk9fozppIeRl)
[Read more here](https://www.corouniting.org/resources/2021-bible-reading-plan) to find out all the details, and suggestions for how you might take part in this on your own, or with others.
As of Tuesday 1 December, all people entering the church premises (including staff) must check-in for official COVID-19 contact tracing purposes using the new [COVID-SAfe Check-In](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) process. This can be done in one of two ways...
- By using a QR scanner app, phone camera (if you have an Apple device) or the newly updated mySA GOV app (no need to log in) to scan our church's unique QR code (displayed by each door at the church) and then follow the simple instructions to check-in.
- If you don't have a smartphone, are experiencing technical difficulties by using the [paper recording forms](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/209594/Contact-Tracing-Record-Attendance-at-public-activities.pdf) that will be available.
Changes from before:
- You must check-in each time you enter the premises (even if multiple times each day)
- Children who are with their parents/carers do not need to check-in
- You no longer need to sign-out when you leave the premises
For further information, please check the [SA Government COVID-SAfe Check-In page](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) or the FAQs [here](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/329413/20201211-COVID-SAfe-Check-In-FAQs-for-Individuals_FINAL.pdf).
Our YouTube channel is a one-stop-shop for all our worship services, kids sessions (during COVID-19 restrictions) and church video updates.
New videos will appear here as they are uploaded. [Subscribe to the channel](https://www.youtube.com/corouniting?sub_confirmation=1) to be notified of any new content.
Current playlists (groupings of videos) include:
- CoroUniting Sunday worship - weekly worship services
- Kids @ home - weekly Kindy Kids and KBG sessions during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- mainly music @ home - weekly mainly music session during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- Community @ Coro - excerpts from the online worship services during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates - updates from leadership during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jul 2020)
- Kids Holiday Clubs - videos from our Kids Holiday Clubs
- Leadership updates (incl. Elders Elections) - miscellaneous leadership updates
- Pastoral Care and Mental Health - Rev Mark Boyce's 2016 series