Following the recent launch of our new website and app, ongoing improvements and additions have been made in recent months. We're excited to see it's capabilities being used and look forward to the opportunities that this new digital platform provides.
In order to make the most of the app and the new website (and, if you call CoroUniting your home church, to be able to access information that was previously password-protected, eg. newsletters, minutes etc) you will need to download the app and create an account, or create an account via the website (please note that creating an account on either platform will automatically give you an account for both, however the app requires downloading to have an app account).
The app and website are an integral part of the way we communicate, with the ability to RSVP to events, lodge prayer requests, listen to Sunday messages, receive targeted notifications according to the specific ministries with which you choose to connect and so much more.
Download the app today!
Our YouTube channel has just undergone a major revamp and is now a one-stop-shop for all our worship services, kids sessions and church video updates.
New videos will appear here as they are uploaded. [Subscribe to the channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyhVZWAu2y5QRpkWJz9oQzg?sub_confirmation=1) to be notified of any new content.
Note: This will also be the place where you can view content directly on YouTube should you have any technical difficulties with our online streaming platform
Current playlists (groupings of videos) include:
- CoroUniting church @ home - weekly worship services
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates - updates from leadership
- Kids @ home - weekly Kindy Kids and KBG sessions (term-time)
- mainly music @ home - weekly mainly music session (term-time)
- Kids Holiday Clubs - videos from our Kids Holiday Clubs
- Leadership updates - miscellaneous leadership updates
- Pastoral Care and Mental Health - Rev Mark Boyce's 2016 series
Join us online for worship each week during this season of COVID-19
- live at [corouniting.online.church](https://corouniting.online.church/)
- catch-up on our [YouTube channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyhVZWAu2y5QRpkWJz9oQzg?sub_confirmation=1) or on our [Messages](https://www.corouniting.org/messages) web/app page (options for both video and audio-only)
- 9.00am (during term-time) Kindy Kids (ages 3-5) - a short 10min session with some input and a simple craft
- 9.15am (during term-time) KBG (primary-age) - a short 15min session with some input and an activity/craft
- 9.30am Online chat starts
- 10.00am Worship service followed by 30mins online chat
- 9.45am (during term-time) mainly music - refer our [mainly music page](https://www.corouniting.org/ministries/mainly-music) for more information
Redde allows people to easily and quickly make a gift or donation (or pay for an event, eg. church camp, mainly music) from within our web/app or from any browser session.
We acknowledge that giving via the offering bags and even via envelopes is not possible at present due to COVID-19 restrictions. This is a simple alternative and may also suit those with casual work better than setting up a regular amount via EFT.
You will need your credit/debit card and mobile phone (to receive a verification code). This Online Giving platform can be found at [corouniting.org/give](https://www.corouniting.org/give) and on our app via the 'Give' menu option.