Following the recent launch of our new website and app, ongoing improvements and additions have been made in recent months. We're excited to see it's capabilities being used and look forward to the opportunities that this new digital platform provides.
In order to make the most of the app and the new website (and, if you call CoroUniting your home church, to be able to access information that was previously password-protected, eg. newsletters, minutes etc) you will need to download the app and create an account, or create an account via the website (please note that creating an account on either platform will automatically give you an account for both, however the app requires downloading to have an app account).
The app and website are an integral part of the way we communicate, with the ability to RSVP to events, lodge prayer requests, listen to Sunday messages, receive targeted notifications according to the specific ministries with which you choose to connect and so much more.
Download the app today!
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions (primarily the 1 person per 4sqm) we are able to have around 115-120 people register, and so are needing those who wish to join us in person to book in. The service will also be be [live streamed](https://corouniting.online.church/).
If you have any questions, please [email us](mailto:email@example.com), otherwise [book here](https://forms.gle/7fYGWCbMExTfSHhN8) with a separate entry for each person, including children and infants.
2021 Bible Reading Plan
[View the 2021 plan](https://www.corouniting.org/d/OYoKdcQ1exlgcMk9fozppIeRl)
[Read more here](https://www.corouniting.org/resources/2021-bible-reading-plan) to find out all the details, and suggestions for how you might take part in this on your own, or with others.
As of Tuesday 1 December, all people entering the church premises (including staff) must check-in for official COVID-19 contact tracing purposes using the new [COVID-SAfe Check-In](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) process. This can be done in one of two ways...
- By using a QR scanner app, phone camera (if you have an Apple device) or the newly updated mySA GOV app (no need to log in) to scan our church's unique QR code (displayed by each door at the church) and then follow the simple instructions to check-in.
- If you don't have a smartphone, are experiencing technical difficulties by using the [paper recording forms](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/209594/Contact-Tracing-Record-Attendance-at-public-activities.pdf) that will be available.
Changes from before:
- You must check-in each time you enter the premises (even if multiple times each day)
- Children who are with their parents/carers do not need to check-in
- You no longer need to sign-out when you leave the premises
For further information, please check the [SA Government COVID-SAfe Check-In page](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) or the FAQs [here](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/329413/20201211-COVID-SAfe-Check-In-FAQs-for-Individuals_FINAL.pdf).