Following the recent launch of our new website and app, ongoing improvements and additions have been made in recent months. We're excited to see it's capabilities being used and look forward to the opportunities that this new digital platform provides.
In order to make the most of the app and the new website (and, if you call CoroUniting your home church, to be able to access information that was previously password-protected, eg. newsletters, minutes etc) you will need to download the app and create an account, or create an account via the website (please note that creating an account on either platform will automatically give you an account for both, however the app requires downloading to have an app account).
The app and website are an integral part of the way we communicate, with the ability to RSVP to events, lodge prayer requests, listen to Sunday messages, receive targeted notifications according to the specific ministries with which you choose to connect and so much more.
Download the app today!
Our YouTube channel is a one-stop-shop for all our worship services, kids sessions (during COVID-19 restrictions) and church video updates.
New videos will appear here as they are uploaded. [Subscribe to the channel](https://www.youtube.com/corouniting?sub_confirmation=1) to be notified of any new content.
Current playlists (groupings of videos) include:
- CoroUniting Sunday worship - weekly worship services
- Kids @ home - weekly Kindy Kids and KBG sessions during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- mainly music @ home - weekly mainly music session during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- Community @ Coro - excerpts from the online worship services during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates - updates from leadership during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jul 2020)
- Kids Holiday Clubs - videos from our Kids Holiday Clubs
- Leadership updates (incl. Elders Elections) - miscellaneous leadership updates
- Pastoral Care and Mental Health - Rev Mark Boyce's 2016 series
If you are unable to join us in person, we would love for you to join our live stream (10am Sunday mornings) or watch later on our various platforms.
Engage with others and our online service host as you stream our worship service live at [corouniting.online.church](https://corouniting.online.church/):
- full chat functionality moderated by our service host
- request online prayer
- give online
- engage with various menus and chat prompts
Couldn't make the live stream? No worries - watch later on our various platforms once the video has been uploaded (a short while after the service):
- on our [Service Recordings](https://www.corouniting.org/messages-online-worship-services) web/app page (options for both video and audio-only)
- on our [YouTube channel](https://www.youtube.com/corouniting?sub_confirmation=1) ([CoroUniting Sunday worship](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6sozKYbZDfpsR3SqiUsV86Kg17Q2-VtS) playlist)
Redde allows people to easily and quickly make a gift or donation (or pay for an event, eg. church camp, mainly music) from within our web/app or from any browser session.
We acknowledge that giving cash or via envelopes is not always possible. This is a simple alternative and may also suit those with casual work better than setting up a regular amount via EFT.
You will need your credit/debit card and mobile phone (to receive a verification code). This Online Giving platform can be found at [corouniting.org/give](https://www.corouniting.org/give) and on our app via the 'Give' menu option.