At our AGM on Sunday the 24 November we will be voting for two people to represent us at Generate Presbytery meetings for the next 3 years (until Dec 2023). A Presbytery is one of the inter-related councils of the church within the Uniting Church in SA who oversee the broader missional and pastoral care goals of the that Presbytery.
What is Generate Presbytery?
Generate oversees 115 congregations who have chosen to join it across the state as well as ministry agents in Chaplaincy and other roles. This includes the largest Uniting Churches in SA and some of the smallest. They have remote congregations and faith communities and congregations in urban cultural hubs, traditional and contemporary worship styles and everything in between, all working together to see every congregation strengthened in their mission to their community. Generate holds to an evangelical orthodox understanding of Scripture and the Basis of Union.
The four key goals of Generate Presbytery are:
For more information check out the Generate website.
What is the responsibility of the Generate Presbytery Rep?
Contact Simon is you have more questions.
As of Tuesday 1 December, all people entering the church premises (including staff) must check-in for official COVID-19 contact tracing purposes using the new [COVID-SAfe Check-In](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) process. This can be done in one of two ways...
- By using a QR scanner app, phone camera (if you have an Apple device) or the newly updated mySA GOV app (no need to log in) to scan our church's unique QR code (displayed by each door at the church) and then follow the simple instructions to check-in.
- If you don't have a smartphone, are experiencing technical difficulties by using the [paper recording forms](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/209594/Contact-Tracing-Record-Attendance-at-public-activities.pdf) that will be available.
Changes from before:
- You must check-in each time you enter the premises (even if multiple times each day)
- Children who are with their parents/carers do not need to check-in
- You no longer need to sign-out when you leave the premises
For further information, please check the [SA Government COVID-SAfe Check-In page](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in) or the FAQs [here](https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/329413/20101130-COVID-SAfe-Check-In-FAQs-for-Individuals-final.pdf).
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions of a cap of 150 people (excluding those officially involved in running the service), it is now necessary to book for our Sunday morning worship services.
Please book for our upcoming worship service [here](https://forms.gle/sAHtSgNNPwaCw2er5).
Our YouTube channel is a one-stop-shop for all our worship services, kids sessions (during COVID-19 restrictions) and church video updates.
New videos will appear here as they are uploaded. [Subscribe to the channel](https://www.youtube.com/corouniting?sub_confirmation=1) to be notified of any new content.
Current playlists (groupings of videos) include:
- CoroUniting Sunday worship - weekly worship services
- Kids @ home - weekly Kindy Kids and KBG sessions during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- mainly music @ home - weekly mainly music session during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- Community @ Coro - excerpts from the online worship services during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jun 2020)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates - updates from leadership during COVID-19 restrictions (Mar-Jul 2020)
- Kids Holiday Clubs - videos from our Kids Holiday Clubs
- Leadership updates (incl. Elders Elections) - miscellaneous leadership updates
- Pastoral Care and Mental Health - Rev Mark Boyce's 2016 series