Our YouTube channel has just undergone a major revamp and is now a one-stop-shop for all our worship services, kids sessions and church video updates.
New videos will appear here as they are uploaded. Subscribe to the channel to be notified of any new content.
Note: This will also be the place where you can view content directly on YouTube should you have any technical difficulties with our online streaming platform
Current playlists (groupings of videos) include:
Join us online for worship each week during this season of COVID-19
- live at [corouniting.online.church](https://corouniting.online.church/)
- catch-up on our [YouTube channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyhVZWAu2y5QRpkWJz9oQzg?sub_confirmation=1) or on our [Messages](https://www.corouniting.org/messages) web/app page (options for both video and audio-only)
- 9.00am (during term-time) Kindy Kids (ages 3-5) - a short 10min session with some input and a simple craft
- 9.15am (during term-time) KBG (primary-age) - a short 15min session with some input and an activity/craft
- 9.30am Online chat starts
- 10.00am Worship service followed by 30mins online chat
- 9.45am (during term-time) mainly music - refer our [mainly music page](https://www.corouniting.org/ministries/mainly-music) for more information
Redde allows people to easily and quickly make a gift or donation (or pay for an event, eg. church camp, mainly music) from within our web/app or from any browser session.
We acknowledge that giving via the offering bags and even via envelopes is not possible at present due to COVID-19 restrictions. This is a simple alternative and may also suit those with casual work better than setting up a regular amount via EFT.
You will need your credit/debit card and mobile phone (to receive a verification code). This Online Giving platform can be found at [corouniting.org/give](https://www.corouniting.org/give) and on our app via the 'Give' menu option.
Do you have a spare laptop or device hanging around that you are not currently using?
We are looking to create a pool of laptops that can be borrowed for the next few months by those in our church family who are not currently able to access some of the online material and/or zoom meetings due to technological restrictions.
If you lend your laptop, Rob Ziersch will create a new user and set everything up for online zoom meetings. Your existing data will remain untouched and inaccessible. The laptop will then be lent out to someone who is currently unable to connect online. When this whole crisis is over the laptop will be returned to you. (Please understand that whilst we will take every care of your device, we are unfortunately unable to take any responsibility for any loss or damage).
Unused laptops or devices can be dropped off at Rob & Marie's home (10 Malbec St, Craigburn Farm) after first ringing Rob on 0422 544 627.
Conversely, if you would like to borrow a laptop, please call Rob to see if there is one available.