These resources are just some of a huge number of helpful and practical tools to help build faith in your homes. You can find many such resources on our Faith @ Home Resources section of our web/app.
- Life-Giving Homes - a succinct, free, downloadable book from Terry Williams (Australia’s leading children & families ministry trainer/practitioner). Terry has an enormous passion for the well-being of families and the home as a primary site for intergenerational engagement - this short book is a distillation of material from Terry’s decades of experience
- Ten things we can do at home - 10 simple ways in which we can bring our faith into our everyday routines
- Practical Discipleship at Home - a series of blog posts from Christina Embree providing practical and simple ways to begin inviting Christ into the everyday moments of your family’s life
Research (eg. Youth Ministry in Thirds by Richard Ross) continues to show that kids who grow into lifetime followers of Jesus tend to have the following in common:
- They have an active spiritual life (with regular faith conversations) in the home - this is what we are seeking to encourage and resource with our CoroUniting Families & Friends FB page.
- They have good peer connections with like-minded kids, eg. Sunday morning children's ministry at church
- They develop warm relationships and shared ministry between themselves and the rest of the congregation (what is known as intergenerational ministry).