The Pre-Marriage Course and The Marriage Course are both designed to strengthen and grow your relationship with your partner.
The Pre-Marriage Course runs over 5 sessions and is for couples who are exploring the idea of getting married and for those who are already engaged. It’s designed to give your marriage the best possible start, whether you’re exploring marriage for the first time or have been married before. There is the option of completing a Couple Survey to highlight issues that are important to discuss together (facilitated by a Support Couple) before getting married.
The Marriage Course runs over 7 sessions and is for couples who are in a long-term relationship, whether or not you are married. It's designed for those who want to invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage, whether you're newly married or have been together for 40 years.
David & Kate Buxton have run these courses for many years, both in-person and online, and many couples can testify to the positive impact they have had on their relationship.
Each course includes:
- a fun, romantic ‘date night with a difference’ - a relaxing, candlelit atmosphere with coffee and tea, wine, juice and delicious food (in-person only!)
- practical, informative and fun talks
- helpful exercises for you and your partner to complete
- no group work or discussions except with your partner
- the opportunity to invest in your relationship, supporting and encouraging each other.
- Pre-Marriage Course (in-person) - Wed 24 Aug 2022 for 5 weeks. See our web/app event for full details including how to register.