Please see the accompanying PDF for a calendar of events for CoroUniting for 2019.
Deliberations within the wider Uniting Church regarding new Networks and Presbyteries has created confusion around the structure of UCA governance.
This [link](https://sa.uca.org.au/pres-synod-meetings/introduction-to-governance-in-the-uniting-church/sagovstructure) provides some insight into how Presbytery currently operates in SA. The move towards an additional non-geographic presbytery and potentially other presbyteries will affect the current model. Networks (such as ACC, Catalyst) differ from Presbyteries in that they do not have any authority within the formal governance structures of the UCA.
We will continue to communicate with the congregation to provide more clarity on this in coming months as changes become clearer.
[New Times](https://sa.uca.org.au/new-times/) is the voice of the Uniting Church SA featuring articles, videos and diverse media to cover topics including news, faith development and culture.
The latest three New Times are linked here.
In May-July 2016, Mark Boyce ran a series of helpful [Mental Health Seminars](https://corouniting.org.vinteract.com.au/d/rIhjIZrK9fb7j9eZw75RjZPTL) which were very well received. We’ve loaded the videos of the talks to YouTube – refer the linked playlist.
- Week 1 - [Boundaries and Safety in Caring for Others](https://youtu.be/0wHMOtTfrTg)
- Week 2 - [Depression: Overcoming the Blues](https://youtu.be/U-LPoIOAlVc)
- Week 3 - [Anxiety: Dealing with your ‘IT’](https://youtu.be/WQXjbrTutFM)
- Week 4 - [Psychosis / Schizophrenia: What is it?](https://youtu.be/doBJIh_X9qk)
- Week 5 - [Bipolar: Dealing with the highs and lows](https://youtu.be/J2O3wC334J8)
- Week 6 - [Dealing with / Managing Conflict](https://youtu.be/9V1sct1qpQo)
Note that these files are large (around 850MB each when viewed in HD) and you may choose to reduce the quality when you stream them to minimise data usage. Use the settings (cog) icon on the bottom right of the video to adjust the quality.
Copies of the notes handed out each week are also linked.