Join Simon and others on Saturday mornings to read through the [Bible Reading Plan](https://www.corouniting.org/d/e5DEKf2r7ezT9IdZ4tVoOB8Zn) readings.
Join us to engage deeper with our vision to be a people focused on Jesus, worshiping God, building up one another, demonstrating God’s justice and proclaiming the good news of Jesus.
The night will begin at 5pm, conclude at 8pm and will include:
- Outlining the vision and plans so far to progress the vision
- Prayerfully meditating together on the central Bible image for the vision (Ephesians 4) and the call to equip the saints for ministry
- Dwell and pray together on the different vision elements
- Time to share, pray, reflect and grow together (Ephesians 4:15)
This will be a shortened version of the Vision Engagement & Prayer Day that we held in November. It was so beneficial we are offering it again for those who could not make it the first time. Feel free to come again if you were at the last day event.
Following a successful trial last term, Deborah Forsythe and Daniel Bell will again be offering an After School Art Class this coming term.
The class is aimed at 9-12 year olds and will run for 10 weeks from 3 Feb - 6 Apr. The lessons are each $20/child and aim to be a fun experience, giving children a range of opportunities to experiment with different styles of art and try working with different mediums/art materials.
There are a limited number of places available and these are on a first in first served basis. See [this letter](https://www.corouniting.org/d/mLwnPl5Dh1t0ag8QGcLsm8nef) for details or [contact David](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=After%20School%20Art%20Class) for more information.
All are welcome to join the Thursday Morning Group for a time of prayer, singing and teaching on Thursday mornings, followed by a cuppa together.
- 30 Jan - 5 Mar Romans with Ray Bell
- 12 Mar - 9 Apr Elijah & Elisha with Grant Thorpe
Come along and be refreshed with the Word.
Contact: [Les Ormrod](mailto:email@example.com) on 0404 732 484.
Tormod and Anita Olsen run a ministry based from Norway called 'HouseOnFire' which seeks to build up the church through a prophetic ministry pointing people to their identity in Christ.
More information can be found on their website [houseonfire.org](http://houseonfire.org/) (use the tab 'HouseOnFire in English). See the [linked video](https://youtu.be/gbSJUVAecKg) to learn more about their visit to Australia.
We'd love you to join us for this special evening as we gather and hear together from the Lord.
All are welcome to attend this time of reflection and worship as we hear the Word, pray and are fed at the Lord's table.
The service is followed by tea, coffee and light refreshments. All welcome.
More details contact Mary May on 8278 6314.
KCO (Kids Camp Out) is back for 2020 with the theme Connect. As usual there will be the opportunity to explore faith through fun activities, craft, games, sports, faith-based conversations and worship with live music.
If you’re aged from age 7ish to in Year 7 and would like to come along, we’d love to have you – bring your friends – the more the merrier! We will organise tents, food and shelter which helps to create a real sense of community amongst the leaders and the kids.
Registrations are now open! (they close on Wednesday 11 March)
- Register as a camper [here](https://events.sa.uca.org.au/kids-camp-out/2020-camper)
- Register as a leader [here](https://events.sa.uca.org.au/kids-camp-out/2020-leader) (once you've been given a discount code to cover the registration fee)
In addition to the registration fee paid at registration (links above), an additional $15 will be payable to CoroUniting for food/supplies. This can be paid:
- in cash to the Church Office in an envelope marked with your name, or
- [by EFT](https://www.corouniting.org/ministries/giving) (please use the second set of details and the reference ‘KCO-surname').
Find out more about KCO:
- [Parent/Caregiver Information Booklet](https://sa.uca.org.au/kco/parent-caregiver-information)
- Our CoroUniting [facebook event](https://www.facebook.com/events/115229566576430/)
- The Uniting Church [facebook even](https://www.facebook.com/events/940855219620833/)[t](https://www.facebook.com/KCOUC)
KCO is designed to help kids discover and explore their faith as they are encouraged to share and build relationships with their peers. It's fun and can be a significant time of growth in their faith journey. We'd love to have you join us.
Rev Dr Geordie Ziegler is a pastor, theologian and adventurer. He is visiting Adelaide as the keynote speaker at the [Perichoresis Australia conference](https://trinityinyou.com/dr-geordie-ziegler-seminar-god-with-us-conversations-on-living-in-the-trinity/) (27-29 March) unpacking how we actually live in the Trinity, and we are privileged to have him speak with us at Coro beforehand.
This is a date not to be missed... put the date in your diaries!
If you have not heard of Geordie Ziegler, feel free to access his [blog](https://geordieziegler.wordpress.com/author/geordieziegler/), [watch an interview](https://www.gci.org/media/videos/dr-geordie-ziegler-trinitarian-approach-to-spiritual-formation/) on the Trinitarian Approach to Spiritual Formation or [listen to a podcast](http://godexperiment.org/interview-dr-geordie-ziegler-on-relational-formation) where he speaks of relational formation.
New to Coro?
You're invited to come and share some yummy lunch, connect with other folk, and to find out more about what we’re on about and up to in the wider life of the church!
Please RSVP below (or contact [Sue](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) in the office on 8270 1800) and confirm any dietary requirements.